- Only one annual parking permit can be issued to each student.
- Those annual permit holders who have access to a second car may also have a free ‘authority to park’ badge.
- An ‘authority to park’ badge is available, free of charge, to students who do not hold an annual permit. If students require a second badge this can be supplied free of charge.
- ‘Authority to park’ badges entitle holders to purchase the special reduced- daily rate of a £1 ‘pay and display’ parking tickets. Both the ‘authority to park’ badge and the valid ‘pay and display’ ticket must be clearly visible to parking attendant staff whilst the vehicle is on the campus.
- Annual permits/’authority to park’ badges are issued to specific vehicles and contain the registration number. Please notify and return the old permit to the Main Reception, Stocker Road, Exeter, EX4 4PYif you change your car and a new permit/badge will be issued in exchange for your old one, free of charge.
- Permits/’authority to park’ badges are issued for a year running from October to September, opening hours 1000-1600, Monday-Friday
- Refunds are available for the students who return their permits prior to expiry to the Car Parking Office, Main Reception, Stocker Road together with the Account Name, Sort Code and Account number if paid by cheque or the credit/debit card used for payment so a refund can be arranged.
- For further advice please email email@example.com or phone extension 5678 (prefix with 01392 72 from external phones).
- The Student Parking Regulations will apply to Postgraduate students on taught Masters courses.
- Research Postgraduate students may be entitled to a staff parking permit.
- Student may park in all University car parks/bays with the exception of accessible bays.
- Please note that any parking infringement may result in either a fine, or withdrawal of the right to hold a parking permit/‘Authority to Park’ badge. NB This applies to staff and students alike.
- It should be understood that there will be occasions when all car parks are full and some permit/badge holders may not be able to find a parking space on the campus.
Important Notice Regarding Prince of Wales Road and Streatham Drive
The above road locations are not owned by the University of Exeter and operate under the jurisdiction of the Exeter City Council authorities.
Students should be aware, therefore that the Pay & Display tickets obtained from the machines erected in those two roads are not valid for use on the campus. Equally the Pay & Display tickets purchased from the machines erected on the Streatham Campus are only valid for use on the campus area and should not be displayed on vehicles parked in the Prince of Wales Road and Streatham Drive.