Contact SID about accommodation, exams, fees & funding, graduation, the Guild Advice Unit, support for international students, skills development, UniCards, wellbeing, and IT.
Our SID advisors are your first point of contact for information about student support services including accommodation, exams, fees & funding, graduation, the Guild Advice Unit, support for international students, skills development, UniCards, wellbeing, and IT.
You access can web based information about these services in our A to Z of services and support.
How to contact SID
0300 555 0444 (UK)
+441392 724724 (International)
Extension 4724 (Staff)
|Opening hours||SID (Streatham Campus)||Info at St Luke's|
|Monday to Friday (term time)||08:00 - 20:00||08:15 - 17:00|
|Monday to Friday (vacation)||08:30 0 18:00||08:15 - 17:00|
|Saturday (term time only)||10:00 - 15:00||Closed|
Info Points and Hubs
Info Points provide a range of support and advice for general and course specific enquiries. Discover where the various Info Points and Hubs are located across both Exeter campuses and find out more about the services they offer.
- Login to SID Online and select 'Log my own new enquiry'
- Select the category that is most appropriate for your enquiry
- By selecting a category, this can ensure that the enquiry goes to the correct specialist team.
- Log your enquiry
- You will receive an automatic email with an enquiry reference number.
- Keep this email in case you need to follow your enquiry up at any point.
- Await response
- Depending on the nature of the enquiry, we may ask you for further information.
- Please allow up to a maximum of ten working days for a response.
- You can always call us to follow up your enquiry.
- Enquiry answered!
- You will receive an email with an answer to your enquiry.
- Leave feedback
- Click 'Go to my Enquiry' and leave feedback and comments on how we did! We value any feedback, comments and suggestions.
Log into iExeter either through your smartphone via the iExeter app or on your laptop/desktop PC with your usual University username and password and tap/click on the 'SID' tab.
For quick enquries - choose the 'Create new enquiry' and pick the category that best suits your question.
For more detailed enquiries - if you're enquiry is more detailed, or you need to access a specific form, select 'Access SID' to take you to the SID Online login page to log your enquiry.
View your open enquiries - Want to see the current status of your enquiry? Select 'view open enquiries', or if you require an update please contact us