The Student Administration and  Academic Policy pages can provide answers to your questions on any academic matters.

Your studies

Here you can find the resources to assist you with academic issues to do with your course and study options. Much of this information will be on your College, School or Department website, but there are some central services you may need to call on too.

Hopefully things should all run smoothly for you, but you can also find out who can help and what to do if you should have any problem with your studies.

Taught degree students: UG and PG

If you are an undergraduate student or a postgraduate on a taught programme, the taught students section in our Student Administration pages provides clear guidance on what can sometimes be some rather complicated procedures and regulations that may affect you if you have problems with your studies.

Research degree students

For postgraduate research students the research students section in our Student Administration pages offers guidance and access to procedures and regulations that may affect you. The research students section of our Student Development pages also provides services and information to support you and help you manage your research.