Online Global Leaders - Build Back Better in Bucharest
About the Programme
You’ll work online in teams to tackle challenges affecting communities in Romania. Connect with your peers both from Exeter and in Bucharest, discuss and share ideas through workshops, webinars, coaching sessions and social activity. You’ll complete core development modules around highly sought-after professional skills including teamwork, communications and entrepreneurship. You’ll explore international career opportunities, get unmissable insights from NGO and civil society representatives, companies and academia from the Bucharest eco-system, and most importantly – have fun! This virtual programme has been designed by experts to ensure an online experience that is fun, engaging and valuable. You'll work to briefs provided by NGO and civil society organisations that reflect real issues they experience
You'll gain skills that will help you stay competitive in an international job market including:
- Problem solving and teamwork
- International experience from home
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- Pitching and presentation experience
- Becoming part of a global professional network
- Confidence and professional skills
When will it take place?
This programme starts on the 20th July culminating in final presentions on Friday the 24th of July. There is also a networking session on Sunday the 19th of July. Estimated times for the programme are 9:00 - 17:00 with social activities in the evening.
You must fit all of these in order for your application to be considered:
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate at the University of Exeter or have a graduation date of 2020
- Have a good academic record of achievement
- Be able to undertake all time commitments for the programme dates
- One or more of the following criteria applies to you: WP Criteria 2019/20
This opportunity is fully funded for succesful applicants.
How do I apply?
Applications can be made here and close on Sunday the 12th of July.
PLEASE DISREGARD THE SECTION REGARDING TRAVEL TO ROMANIA - this is an error, the programme will be hosted online.
Please direct all additional enquiries to email@example.com