Before you apply
Before you make your application, you should check that you have the most up-to-date entry requirements, information about our typical offer and other important information about how we assess your application.
We make every effort to ensure that the entry requirements are as up-to-date as possible in our printed prospectus. However, since this is printed well in advance of the start of the admissions cycle, in some cases our entry requirements and offers will change. Before attending an open day and making your application, we strongly advise that you check the latest online information for the programme(s) you are interested in and contact the Admissions Office if you have any questions.
Before you apply checklist
1. Check our academic and other entry requirements
You should check that you meet
- our general entry requirements
- the academic requirements and any additional selection criteria for the specific course for which you intend to apply; these can be found in the individual subject entries. Our academic requirements for a wider range of qualifications can be found in our UCAS Entry Profiles.
- additional requirements and selection procedures which may apply for specific courses (eg, interviews, auditions and/or CRB checks); these can be found in the individual subject entries
2. Look at the course information in the individual subject entries from where you can also download a subject brochure
3. Visit the UCAS website to learn about the application process and how we notify you of our decision via UCAS
4. Visit us on an open day or campus tour.