Organised tours of the Streatham Campus
Take a stroll through the grounds of the University of Exeter and gain an insight into one of the most attractive campuses of any British university.
The original planting on the Streatham Campus dates back to the 19th century, and whatever the time of year you choose to visit, there is always something different to explore and see.
Our experienced guide will lead you through the botanical gardens, past lakes and woodland, with the chance to take in many of the rare species of plants and trees.
Seasonal tours are available for the Streatham Campus, for visitors, staff or students to find out more about the grounds and gardens at the University.
- Spring Tour: Thursday 5 April 2018
- Summer Tour: Wednesday 20 June 2018
- Autumn Tour: Wednesday 5 September 2018
- Winter Tour: Wednesday 21 November 2018
Arrive at Reed Hall by 10:00 for complimentary tea and coffee.
Your tour will begin from outside Reed Hall at 10:30.
Tours take place on set dates or bespoke dates can be arranged for interest groups of 10 to 25 people.
Free car parking inclued at Reed Hall.
Cost: £5.00 per person
Duration: 60-90 minutes
To book onto a seasonal tour please call the Reed Hall Team 01392 725219 or use our online store.
To arrange a bespoke tour, please contact the Grounds Office on 01392 725531 or email us.
Accommodation is available to book on campus during vacation periods or why not book lunch at Reed Hall after your tour?
- Minimum of 10 and maximum of 25 people per tour – refunds will only be issued up to 7 working days before a tour if numbers drop below 10.
- Please dress appropriately for the weather and wear suitable footwear.
- The campus is moderately hilly and the tour may not be suitable for people with limited mobility.
- In the event of severe weather conditions, the University may be required to cancel tours for health and safety reasons. In this case as much notice as possible will be given with a full refund.