While you are on the University campuses
You are welcome to visit our Green Flag Award winning grounds and gardens on both our Streatham and St Luke's Campuses which are open 365 days a year.
Directions and travel
For directions and travel options please visit our campus maps and directions pages. Limited pay and display car parking is available for visitors during the working day, 08:00-18:00, Monday to Friday, all year round. Outside of these hours visitor parking is free in any of our main car parks. For more information, including parking charges, please visit our car parking page.
Food and drink
There are many cafes and restaurants on campus, along with two shops for you to enjoy on your visit - whether you would like a cup of tea and a cake, or have time to stop for a meal - our campus can offer a wide range of options. Please see our Eat and Shop site for a full list of refreshment options.
Respecting the grounds
Please remember that the grounds and roads on the University are private and you visit at your own risk. It would be greatly appreciated if you followed a few guidelines while visiting our beautiful campuses.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times.
- Dog owners are required to clean up after their dog.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Please keep to paths, do not disturb the wildlife or pick flowers and do not cause damage to property, trees plants or lawns.
- We do not allow barbecues, fires or camping.
- No skateboarding, roller-skating, aggressive cycling or any other activities which cause damage or annoyance.
- Please listen to any additional advice given by the University staff.
- Access may be restricted or permissions withdrawn at any time.
If you experience any problems during your visit, please contact the University's security, Estate Patrol on 01392 723999 (24-hour service, 365 daysa year).