We provide seasonal organised tours of the Streatham campus which can been booked by call Event Exeter on 01392 725219.
Organised tours of the Streatham campus
Take a stroll through the grounds of the University of Exeter and gain an insight into one of the most attractive campuses of any British university.
The original planting on the Streatham Campus dates back to the 19th century, and whatever the time of year you choose to visit, there is always something different to explore and see.
Our experienced guide will lead you through the botanical gardens, past lakes and woodland, with the chance to take in many of the rare species of plants and trees.
Seasonal tours are available for the Streatham Campus, for visitors, staff or students to find out more about the grounds and gardens at the University.
- Arrive at Reed Hall by 10.00 for complimentary tea and coffee
- Your tour will begin from outside Reed Hall at 10.30, lasting 1-1 ½ hours
- £5.00 per person
- Tours take place on set dates or bespoke dates can be arranged for interest groups of 10 to 25 people
- Free car parking
- Spring Tour - Wednesday 29th March
- Summer Tour - Wednesday 21st June
- Autumn Tour - Wednesday 6th September
- Winter Tour - Wednesday 22nd November
Terms and Conditions
- Minimum of 10 and maximum of 25 people per tour – refunds will only be issued up to 7 working days before a tour if numbers drop below 10.
- Please dress appropriately for the weather and wear suitable footwear.
- The campus is moderately hilly and the tour may not be suitable for people with limited mobility.
- In the event of severe weather conditions, the University may be required to cancel tours for health and safety reasons. In this case as much notice as possible will be given with a full refund.