Virtual tours for Streatham Campus, Exeter
The Streatham campus, the University’s largest site in Exeter, is built around a country estate overlooking the city and is readily acknowledged as one of the most beautiful in the country. Many students say they simply fell in love with the campus when they came to visit – its lakes, parkland, woodland and gardens make it a very special place that offers a safe and enjoyable environment for study.
To view 360 degree images of the Streatham campus, click on the links in the image or below.
Virtual tours 1-13
Virtual tours 14-26
- 14 Sports Park
- 15 Physics Building (9 tours)
- 16 Institute of Arab and Islamic Studies
- 17 Northcott Theatre
- 18 Geoffrey Pope Laboratory (Biosciences)
- 19 INTO International Study Centre
- 20 Harrison Building (20+ tours)
- 22 The Innovation Centre
- 23 Amory Building
- 24/25 Business School
- 26 University grounds