- Student counselling
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Mental health advice and support
- Resources and self-help materials
- Groups and workshops
- Complementary Therapies
- Support for international students
- Concerns about another
- Confidentiality and record keeping
- In an emergency
- About Wellbeing Services
- Make an appointment
- Staff wellbeing
You can use the Student Information Desk Online to book appointments and get answers to your questions. Access SID Online.
How do I make an appointment?
All students must book into a telephone referral appointment with a clinical practitioner before accessing any of the services or therapies available within Wellbeing. In the telephone appointment you will be able to have a brief chat with the practitioner about any concerns or issues you may have. You may then be referred for an initial assessment if the practitioner feels that you would benefit from support from one of our pathways.
Other outcomes of the telephone referral appointments include:
- You may be encouraged to use self-help materials and other resources.
- You may be referred to one of our many groups or workshops held at the Wellbeing Centre.
- You may be provided with information about accessing support outside of the service from an external agency.
There are a number of ways you can book into a Telephone Referral Appointment:
1.Login to SID online - select 'Book an Appointment' hover over ‘Bookable Appointments’ and choose 'Wellbeing Telephone Referral Appointment'. (An email will then be sent to you confirming your appointment). Please ensure the telephone details we have for you are up to date on your Student Record Tab on MyExeter (valid UK telephone numbers only) . A clinical practitioner will ring you at the appointment time you have selected – please make sure that you are in a quiet and private space at the time of your telephone appointment.
2. Telephone the Wellbeing Centre on (01392) 724381. Our receptionists will be pleased to hear from you and will be able to book you into a Telephone Referral Appointment.
3. Drop in to the Reed Mews Wellbeing Centre (number 15 on the map) where our receptionists will be happy to book you into a Telephone Referral Appointment.
Where are we based?
Reed Mews Wellbeing Centre
University of Exeter