Staff Life offers social events, special interest groups and discounts from a huge range of companies.
Benefits of working here
The University has a wide range of excellent facilities and benefits on offer to staff. As a new member of staff, you will automatically become a member of the Staff Association, which offers social events, membership to special interest groups and a range of discount benefits.
Other benefits available:
- The Car Leasing and Cycle Scheme and Stagecoach bus pass scheme offer staff the opportunity to acquire and use energy-efficient 'green' ways to travel.
- The Family Centre on the Streatham Campus and the Woodlane Nursery in Falmouth offer quality childcare from birth to school age during University terms. We also offer a childcare voucher scheme.
- Care First offer a confidential 24 hour counselling and advice service to all staff.
- We have flexible working opportunities for staff with parental/carer responsibilities.
- The University also offers a variety of courses and training available through Staff Learning and Development to enhance your skills and provide strong career progression.
For a full list of benefits the University offers, please visit the Benefits, rewards and recognition pages in the Current staff website.