Staff Life offers social events, special interest groups and discounts from a huge range of companies.
Benefits of working here
The University has a wide range of excellent facilities and benefits for staff. As a new member of staff, you will automatically become a member of Staff Life, which offers social events, membership to special interest groups and a range of discount benefits.
Other benefits available:
- The car leasing, cycle to work scheme, Stagecoach bus pass scheme and rail ticket interest-free loan offer staff the opportunity to acquire and use energy-efficient 'green' ways to travel.
- The Family Centre on the Streatham Campus and the Woodlane Nursery in Falmouth offer quality childcare from birth to school age during University terms. We also offer a childcare voucher scheme.
- Care First offer a confidential 24 hour counselling and advice service to all staff.
- We have flexible working opportunities for staff with parental/carer responsibilities.
- The University also offers a variety of courses and training available through Staff Learning and Development to enhance your skills and provide strong career progression.
For full information on the benefits we offer, please visit the Benefits, rewards and recognition pages in the Current staff website.