Staff Life offers social events, special interest groups and discounts from a huge range of companies.
Benefits of working here
The University has a wide range of excellent facilities and benefits for staff. As a new member of staff, you will automatically become a member of Staff Life, which offers social events, membership to special interest groups and a range of discount benefits.
Other benefits available:
- The car leasing, cycle to work scheme, Stagecoach bus pass scheme and rail ticket interest-free loan offer staff the opportunity to acquire and use energy-efficient 'green' ways to travel.
- The Family Centre on the Streatham Campus and the Woodlane Nursery in Falmouth offer quality childcare from birth to school age during University terms. We also offer a childcare voucher scheme.
- Care First offer a confidential 24 hour counselling and advice service to all staff.
- We have flexible working opportunities for staff with parental/carer responsibilities.
- The University also offers a variety of courses and training available through Staff Learning and Development to enhance your skills and provide strong career progression.