View more images of Clifford House on Flickr.
Clifford House (100)
Clifford House key facts
Clifford House is owned and managed by The Student Housing Company. We have secured en-suite rooms on a 42 week contract for our undergraduate students. Clifford House values community and promotes a number of health and wellbeing activities to encourage you to get to know your fellow neighbours and to enhance your university experience.
Residents are able to use the following facilities which are offered free of charge:
- Exercise Studio
- Common Room - a number of social events are planned throughout the year
- Study Area
- Flexible Meeting Spaces
- TV Lounges
- Communal Kitchen Lounge
All flats come with a fridge/freezer, cooker, hob, microwave, toaster, vacuum cleaner, ironing board, mop & bucket and kettle. Cutlery, crockery, pans and bedding are not provided. Further information is available below:
- Available for undergraduate students only
- 42 week contract
- 15 minute walk to centre of both campuses
- 10 minute walk to centre of town
- Bike storage (secure access with CCTV)
- High speed broadband and WiFi (100MB)
- Contents insurance
- Maintenance service
- Onsite laundry room
- TV in shared spaces
- Post and parcel service
- 24/7 reception
- 24/7 security
The services and facilities provided at this residence may vary from other University residences and you are advised to check the Clifford House website for further information. View our Flickr gallery of images.
All rooms at Clifford House have three quarter double beds (four feet wide).
The en-suite rooms do vary in size and below we have put the range of smallest to largest room:
- Standard en-suites measure between 9.5m² and 10.9m²
- Classic en-suites measure between 9.1m² and 10.9m²