View more images of Northfield on Flickr.
There is a good variety of catered and self-catering accommodation to choose from, which is a nice option to have.
New North Road
Exeter EX4 4FB
Northfield key facts
**PLEASE NOTE** - This residence is only available as an option during the 2020/21 academic year. If you are interested in availability for the 2021/22 academic year then please contact the residence directly.
This residence is owned and managed by our partner Unite Students. It is halfway between Streatham campus and St David’s station and just a short walk to Exeter city centre.
We have secured en-suite rooms on a 44 week contract for Year 1 students and when offered this residence you might be allocated with other year groups.
There are 113 single occupancy en-suite rooms in flats of up to seven residents who share well-equipped kitchens and lounge areas.
To see more images of this residence, please view our Flickr gallery.
The services and facilities provided at this residence may vary from other University residences and you are advised to check the Unite Students website for further information.
Accessibility information is available on the AccessAble website.
- 44 week contract
- 10 minute walk/0.6 miles to centre of Streatham campus
- 5 minute walk to Exeter St David’s Train station
- Dedicated security team
- Dedicated Unite Students app
- Wifi - up to 70Mbps
- Secure bike storage
- On site laundry facilities
- Television in communal common room
- On-site Service Teams
- On-site car park is managed by Premier Park, offering up to 24 hours parking (visitors only) at a competitive price. Details on signs at the property.