View more images of Rowancroft Mews on Flickr.
Exeter EX1 2QQ
Rowancroft Mews key facts
The residence is in enclosed landscaped grounds, near the local shops of Heavitree, with buses into the city centre, Streatham Campus and beyond. The residence is a short walk from the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital.
There are 70 single standard rooms arranged in flats of five bedrooms with a shared kitchen/diner, lounge, shower and separate toilet.
This residence is predominantly allocated to students studying in colleges based on St Luke's campus.
For students joining the Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (BMBS) programme we will be offering a 43 week contract starting Sunday 11 September 2022, in line with the extended programme length for the 2022-23 academic year. BMBS students are encouraged to view our dedicated BMBS Programme webpage for further information about their accommodation options.
BMBS students are likely to be allocated to blocks with students who are studying the same course due to the contract length requirements of their course.
To see more images of this residence, please view our Flickr gallery.
- 42 week contract
- 43 week contract for BMBS students (2022 entry)
- 5 minute walk/0.5 miles to St Luke’s campus and 40 minute walk/1.8 miles to centre of Streatham campus
- Short walk to the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital
- Undergraduates and postgraduates live in close proximity
- Laundry facilities on the Rowancroft site
The prices below are the contract length total per room.
Rooms at Rowancroft Mews are approximately 9.6m2 (2431mm x 3931mm).
These measurements are a guide only. In some residences room sizes vary considerably.
All rooms have single beds (three feet wide and six foot 3 inches in length).
- Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair.
- Bookshelves, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard and waste bin.
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet from Glide Student. Please register using the links below:
- Shower, washbasin and toilet facilities in en-suite rooms.
- No aerial socket in en-suite and studio rooms; students can use a laptop or desktop to watch TV. Please note you will still need a TV Licence to watch live TV or BBC iPlayer from any device.
Shared kitchens have a cooker with oven, hob and grill, microwave, fridge/freezer, water boiler/kettle, dining table, chairs and an ironing board. You will need to bring pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
The quantity of items provided depends on the size of the flat. You will need to provide pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
Self catered accommodation at the University of Exeter