View more images of Rowancroft Mews on Flickr.
Exeter EX1 2QQ
Rowancroft Mews key facts
The residence is in enclosed landscaped grounds, near the local shops of Heavitree, with buses into the city centre, Streatham Campus and beyond. The residence is a short walk from the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital.
There are 70 single standard rooms arranged in flats of five bedrooms with a shared kitchen/diner, lounge, shower and separate toilet.
To see more images of this residence, please view our Flickr gallery.
- 42 week contract
- 40 minute walk/1.8 miles to centre of Streatham campus and five minute walk/0.5 miles to St Luke’s campus
- Short walk to the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital
- Undergraduates and postgraduates live in close proximity
- Laundry facilities on the Rowancroft site
- Rowancroft daily Shuttle Bus between Rowancroft and Streatham. Monday to Friday: 07.45, 08.30 and 09.15. Return journeys at 17.45 and 18.45*
*Please note that the shuttle bus will only run Monday to Friday at 07.45 and 18.45 between 29 April and 15 June 2019. The shuttle bus will not be available during the 2019/20 academic year.
The prices below are the contract length total per room.
For student studying on the MSci Nursing programme, the price below is for the contract length total per room.
Rooms at Rowancroft Mews are approximately 9.6m2 (2431mm x 3931mm).
These measurements are a guide only. In some residences room sizes vary considerably.
All rooms have single beds (three feet wide and six foot 3 inches in length).
- Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair.
- Bookshelves, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard and waste bin.
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet from Glide Student. Please register using the links below:
- IPTV is available via your computer and can be arranged through Glide Student. Please note you will still need a TV Licence to watch live TV or BBC iPlayer from any device.
- Shower, washbasin and toilet facilities in en-suite and studio rooms.
Shared kitchens have a cooker with oven, hob and grill, microwave, fridge/freezer, water boiler/kettle, dining table, chairs and an ironing board. You will need to bring pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
Studios have a microwave or combi-oven, hob, fridge with freezer compartment, water boiler or kettle. Our studios at Birks Grange Village and Lafrowda also have a dining table and chairs. Access to ironing boards can be arranged with your residence management team.
The quantity of items provided depends on the size of the flat. You will need to provide pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
Please see our Cleaning and Kitchen Equipment User Guide for information on how to use the gas and electrical equipment within kitchens and information on cleaning.
All meals are included for residents of our catered accommodation (Birks Grange, Exeter Halls, Mardon Hall and Holland Hall). If you are a visitor or are living in self catered residences you are more than welcome to purchase a meal at a catered hall throughout the term and join us at one of our themed events.
You can bring guests to meals in hall by purchasing a guest voucher (valid on the day of purchase only) from the Dining Room, Manager’s office or Reception before the meal available at one of our Catered Halls. You will need to hand in the receipt at the servery.
Please see the price information below:
|Self Catered Students|
|Staff and Visitors |