View more images of Rowe House on Flickr.
St German's Road
Exeter EX4 6TJ
Rowe House key facts
Rowe House has 139 en-suite rooms arranged into flats of seven with large well equipped kitchens and living areas. The residence is close to Cornwall House with its social activities and open air swimming pool.
Accessibility information is available on the AccessAble website.
To see more images of this residence, please view our Flickr gallery.
- Popular residence. Approximately two applications received per room
- 40 week contract
- Seven minute walk to centre of Streatham campus
- Laundry facilities in nearby Cornwall House
- Bike storage
- Adapted rooms*
- Close to the Cornwall House Music Practice Rooms
*Once we have allocated all students with special requirements, any remaining adapted rooms will be allocated to the next student requesting accommodation.
The prices below are the contract length total per room.
Rooms at Rowe House are approximately 11.9m2 (3500mm x 3400mm).
These measurements are a guide only. In some residences room sizes vary considerably.
All rooms in Rowe House have double beds (6'3" by 4'6").
- Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair.
- Bookshelves, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard and waste bin.
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet from Glide Student. Please register using the links below:
- Shower, washbasin and toilet facilities in en-suite rooms.
- No aerial socket in en-suite and studio rooms; students can use a laptop or desktop to watch TV. Please note you will still need a TV Licence to watch live TV or BBC iPlayer from any device.
Shared kitchens have a cooker with oven, hob and grill, microwave, fridge/freezer, water boiler/kettle, dining table, chairs and an ironing board. You will need to bring pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
The quantity of items provided depends on the size of the flat. You will need to provide pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
Self catered accommodation at the University of Exeter
I really love my accommodation, the rooms are large and modern.
Rowe House resident