The Barn key facts
This residence is owned and managed by our partner Fresh Student Living. We have secured silver studios for 2018/19 on a 43 week contract. It is located in the heart of Exeter city centre, opposite the central bus station and is approximately 20 minutes' walk to the Streatham campus and 15 minutes' walk to St Lukes. Exeter Central train station is only a ten-minute walk away.
The services and facilities provided at this residence may vary from other University residences and you are advised to check the Fresh Student Living website for further information.
Residents are able to use the following facilities which are offered free of charge:
- Available for undergraduate students although other students may be living there.
- 43 week contract.
- 20 minute walk to the Streatham Campus
- 15 minute walk to the St Lukes Campus
- City Centre location close to the Vue Cinema and John Lewis
- Onsite gym - available 24 hours a day and included in the fee
- Gaming pods with video gaming equipment
- Common room with pool table, table football, karaoke machine, and even a tractor for those perfect instagram shots!
- Outdoor courtyard with table tennis table and lots of spaces to sit in the sunshine
- Dedicated quiet study room
- All studios come with a fridge/freezer, hob, combination microwave oven and sink.
- Wifi via ASK4 - 100Mbp
- Laundry Room available
- Secure bike storage available in the courtyard
- Reception available Monday-Friday
- Out of hours wardens available
The prices below are the contract length total per studio.
|SC||The Barn||Silver Studio||£8,385.00||N/A||43|
The Silver Studios at The Barn are approximately 19.5m2.
This measurement is a guide only. In some residences room sizes vary.
All Silver Studio have three-quarter double beds (4'0” x 6'3”).
All meals are included for residents of our catered accommodation (Birks Grange, Exeter Halls, Mardon Hall and Holland Hall). If you are a visitor or are living in self catered residences you are more than welcome to purchase a meal at a catered hall throughout the term and join us at one of our themed events.
You can bring guests to meals in hall by purchasing a guest voucher (valid on the day of purchase only) from the Dining Room, Manager’s office or Reception before the meal available at one of our Catered Halls. You will need to hand in the receipt at the servery.
Please see the price information below:
|Self Catered Students|
|Staff and Visitors |