Skip to main content


Feedback forms

If you wish to tell us about your living experience and provide any feedback for your residence, which can be submitted anonymously if you wish, please use one of the forms below based on your current residence.

  • If you are living within any of the following: Birks Grange (catered), Clydesdale Rise, Clydesdale Court, Cook/Llewellyn Mews, Garden Hill House, Holland Hall, James Owen Court, Lafrowda Cottage, Lopes Hall, Mardon Hall, Pennsylvania Court, Nancherrow, Nash Grove, Ransom Pickard, Rowancroft, Rowancroft Court, Rowancroft Mews, Rowancroft Studios and St David's, please complete the Residential Services Online Survey.
  • If you are living within any of the following: Birks Grange Village (self-catered), Duryard, Moberly, Lafrowda, Rowe House, St Germans, Spreytonway and East Park please complete the Residence Feedback Form.

Making a complaint

We hope that during your stay in our accommodation you will be happy with the service you receive from our staff. However, should you feel the service has not met your expectations and you wish to issue a complaint, you should in the first instance the residence reception.

If they are unable to resolve the issue, an appointment will be made with one of our Managers so that they can discuss the matter with you.

If after following this process, you wish to make a formal complaint you should follow Student Complaints Procedure to take the matter to the next stage.

You can also contact us via SID Online or 0300 555 0444