Our Strategic Partners
Our strategic partners
What are strategic partnerships?
The university partners with many organisations. However, we form strategic partnerships with certain businesses to recognise – and work towards – our shared, long-term goals. These partnerships focus on working together across multiple levels of university activity, including research, education, engagement and impact.
Who are our strategic partners?
The benefits of becoming a strategic partner
- A dedicated relationship manager from the University of Exeter to facilitate interactions and connect you with our experts.
- A multi faceted relationship which includes possibilities to work together on research, education, engagement and impact.
- The potential to bid for large research funding together, as a formal partner of the University of Exeter.
- Access to our students and graduates for work placements, tailored research, and employment opportunities.
- Seed investment funds for small projects.
- Joint Communications to promote the relationship and ongoing projects.
- Support with accessing a full range of national R&D funds.
- Joint PR and Communications activity.
- Access to staff development programmes, such as Degree Apprenticeships and Continuing Professional Development.
If you are already working with us and are interested in becoming a strategic partner, please contact email@example.com or talk to a member of our Business Support Team.