Graduate helps to expand market
Toolstream created a product database with the help of a University of Exeter marketing graduate.
Graduate demonstrates value of business
The Employment Academy (TEA) demonstrated the value of their services with support from a University graduate.
Work with our students and graduates
- Student Business Partnerships - students can support in a variety of ways and solve numerous challenges your business faces. University of Exeter students are available to work up to a maximum of 15 hours a week during term-time and up to full-time hours during the Easter, summer and Christmas vacation periods.
- The Graduate Business Partnership offers you the opportunity to recruit recent graduates to further enhance and support your business needs. GBPs can be employed to undertake challenging roles and projects on a part-time or full-time basis. Our graduates are available to start throughout the year for a period between two and 23 months. In return your business will benefit from knowledgeable professionals who can quickly grasp new skills and concepts, problem solve from a fresh perspective, test out new roles, and help with short term cover.
- International placements can provide analysis of country-specific market intelligence and develop overseas networks.
- Knowledge Transfer Partnerships is a partnership between your company and the University. The partnership recruits a high calibre graduate (known as a KTP Associate) to facilitate the transfer of expertise from the University into your business. The Associate works in your company and is jointly supervised by yourselves and an academic team. Projects can run from six months to three years. KTP can help you improve your effectiveness and productivity by accessing new knowledge and expertise.
- Additionally, you can work with PhD students through PhD CASE awards which will give you access to cutting edge research and our facilities.