Training and professional development
Grow your capabilities, expand your network, recruit new talent
People are at the heart of business. Yet developing your workforce can be challenging and costly. The University of Exeter can help you with a variety of flexible offerings that can work for you and your business.
Grow your skills and capacities
Degree Apprenticeships offer an innovative and cost-effective way of attracting and retaining high-calibre employees and graduates to your business.
- Our innovative Degree Apprenticeship programmes are built to train the next generation of industry-focused graduates. We work in collaboration with employers to shape programmes that meet specific business needs.
- Recruiting a Degree Apprentice also brings financial benefits, even if your business isn't paying the Apprenticeship Levy.
- The Exeter MBA equips ambitious mid-career professionals with the skills to harness innovative business thinking and deliver organisational growth whilst addressing global economic, societal, environmental and technological challenges.
- Our Executive Education offers the best thinking in leadership and governance, develops your people and helps them embrace the best leadership opportunities.
Continuing Professional Development
- We offer a portfolio of short courses workshops and education days that will meet your Continuing Professional Development needs and help you and your staff develop their skills and enhance their work practices.
- Additionally, our range of high quality education and training activities will help your staff realise their professional potential. Opportunities include health care, education, mining, engineering, business, and more.