The University's Campus Services runs 7 catering outlets in an environmentally and socially responsible manner.
Fully accessible outlet.
Available at the Terrace
We have several counters to choose from at the terrace, giving you a wide range of different flavours, international foods, desserts and salads.
Graze Counter Open 10:00 - 15:00
This counter offers cakes, barista prepared hot drinks, iced drinks and milkshakes as well as a dessert selection with donuts, waffles, ice cream and sprinkles - mix and match your perfect dessert.
Happy Hour takes place 10:00 - 11:00 offering:
- Bacon ciabatta & hot drink for only £3.50
- Any regular hot drink £1 if you bring your own mug, £1.25 if you need a disposable cup
Street Food Kitchen Open 11:00 - 14:30
Swing by this counter for hot meals that will tantalise your tastebuds, including:
- Burritos, flatbreads, nachos, fries – load them with any of the day's fillings and top with salad and sauce
- Nachos are home-made and DELICIOUS!
- Dishes of the day – just £3.50
Did you know?
The rules on VAT mean that students are exempt from paying VAT on hot food, which is why there are separate prices for students and non-students. The University is therefore not offering a discount to students that they are not offering to staff, but simply following the VAT rules in not charging students VAT on hot food.
Submit your feedback here
Happy Hour at the Terrace!
- Buy a Barista prepared hot drink between 10am - 11am for just £1 if you bring a reusable mug, or £1.25 if you need a disposable cup.
- Grab a bacon ciabatta and hot drink for only £3.50
Deal of the Day
A different flavour pasta every day of the week to eat in or take away, priced at just £3.50. Available at lunchtimes.