Barisca is the University of Exeter's own coffee brand, designed with care by the Catering and Retail Team.
Fully accessible outlet.
Open all year round (see opening times for full details). Located in the Forum (#3 on Campus Map)
- NEW Meal Deal options
- 250g and 500g of the University own Barisca premium coffee blend, UoE2019
- Fresh 'serve yourself' soup bowls
- Sweet and savoury baked goods, including pastries and an artisan bread range
- Drinks, sandwiches and snacks
- Veg and fruit snack pots
- Yoghurts, cheese and other dairy products
- Fresh fruit and vegetables
- Groceries - fresh, tinned and packets
- International range
- Stationery, magazines and gift cards and wrap
- Cleaning products and toiletries
- Gifts and University branded items
Did you know?
The rules on VAT mean that students are exempt from paying VAT on hot food, which is why there are separate prices for students and non-students. The University is therefore not offering a discount to students that they are not offering to staff, but simply following the VAT rules in not charging students VAT on hot food.
The meal deal operates in all our Market Place shops and contains:
- A sandwich
- Crisps, popcorn or fruit
- A 500ml drink