Term dates and booking information
- Bookings for autumn 2022 and spring 2023 events are open.
- We anticipate that in-person teaching will be going ahead as planned. Some exams and sessions may be delivered online. If you would like to discuss potentially delivering activity on one of our sites, please get in touch with the team via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please bear in mind that all physical bookings require robust risk assessments and protocols to be followed in order for them to go ahead. They are also subject to the latest COVID-19 guidance. For further information on the university's approach to COVID-19, please see the information and advice pages here.
- We do not run any events during:
- the first or last week of the autumn term;
- the first three weeks or the last week of the spring term
- Extremely limited bookings are made in the summer term due to exams. No events take place during the final two weeks of term due to our Grand Challenges programme.
Term dates for the 2022-23 academic year
- Autumn Term: Monday 26 September - Friday 16 December 2022
- Spring Term: Monday 9 January - Friday 31 March* 2023
- Summer Term: Monday 1 May** - Friday 16 June 2023
* Easter: Friday 7 April 2023 (Good Friday), Monday 10 April 2023 (Easter Monday)
** No teaching on Bank Holidays
View future academic year dates by visiting our term dates webpage.
Examination dates for the 2022-23 academic year
- January 2023 exam dates = Monday 9 January - Saturday 14 January 2023.
- May 2023 exam dates = TBC
- Please visit the Examination webpage for more information and the latest updates.
Note: The term dates given above are for standard University terms: however, for some programmes, e.g. Medicine, the dates of required attendance may vary. There may also be different requirements between undergraduate courses and postgraduate courses. Freshers' Week is usually the week immediately before the start of term.