- Advertise Graduate Vacancies
- Advertise Casual, Part-time and Vacation Work
- Internships and Placements
- International Employers
- Career Mentor Scheme
- Skills Training
- Careers Fairs
- Recruitment Presentations
- Drop Ins and Showcase Events
- Recruitment Interviews
- Targeted Emails
- Advertising Opportunities
- Sponsorship and Endorsement
- Term Dates and Booking Information
- Contact us
Advertise your vacancies
Advertise graduate vacancies, placements and internships
There are a range of ways you can get your vacancy seen by the valuable resource represented by our students and graduates.
Employer Career Zone
Advertise your graduate vacancies, internships and placements around the UK and the world through our system Employer Career Zone - run by us and aimed specifically at University of Exeter students.
After registering you'll be able to upload your vacancies directly onto the system. This is our preferred method of submission. Alternatively, you can email your vacancies to firstname.lastname@example.org but please bear in mind that submitting via email may delay the publishing of your vacancy. We do not normally acknowledge adverts sent in via email.
Please also ensure that you read the guidelines for advertising on our site to ensure that any submissions are compliant with our policies - this will help us to quickly process your vacancies. There are also specific guidelines for recruitment agencies.
We strongly recommend that you post vacancies a minimum of 2 weeks before the closing date. This is to ensure that potential candidates have time to view the vacancy and compile a quality application. If you are sending vacancies by email, we recommend 3 weeks to account for the additional inputting time, especially during busy periods. Although we endeavour to satisfy short-notice requests, we cannot guarantee this.
South West based vacancies
If your vacancy is based in the South West you may want to consider these options as well:
- University of Exeter Internships: For a more tailored recruitment service our well-established Business Partnership schemes can help you find the right student or graduate for your business. We also have generous employer subsidies available to help towards the costs of employing Exeter students and graduates.
- Gradsouthwest: Graduate-level work vacancies located in Bristol (Avon), Cornwall, Devon, Dorset, Gloucestershire, Somerset or Wiltshire can also be placed on www.gradsouthwest.com. (Please note that gradsouthwest is entirely separate from the University of Exeter: that vacancies that are placed on gradsouthwest do not appear on any University of Exeter websites or vice versa. You will need to advertise on both sites if you wish to maximise exposure).
If you have any questions about advertising graduate vacancies, please get in touch using the details below:
Tel: 01392 724401