On campus services and outlets open
Due to the current Government restrictions in place, you should only come to campus for the following essential reasons. See our latest updates page for more information.
- To shop for basic necessities, for you or a vulnerable person
- To go to work, if you cannot reasonably do so from home
- To use our COVID-19 secure study spaces
- To exercise with your household (or support bubble) or one other person, limited to once per day (note that all University sports facilities are closed during this period)
- To seek medical assistance or avoid injury, illness or risk of harm (including domestic abuse)
- To attend education or childcare - for those eligible
- To meet your support bubble or childcare bubble where necessary, but only if you are legally permitted to form one
Whilst the majority of buildings remain closed, those that enable face to face teaching, approved research activity, or study spaces, or that provide catering or student support services, are accessible to those that need them.
On our Streatham Campus, the Forum and Devonshire House complex is open. This includes the Library and bookable Library study spaces, the SID and Here to Help desks, the Marketplace, and takeaway services at Pret and Costa and Print Services for any printing requirements.
Study spaces and catering facilities are also available at La Touche in Building: One.
Our Muslim prayer facilities are now accessible in Reed Hall and we are working to create a quiet room in the XFi building – more detail will be available in the next week.
At St Luke’s, the Haighton Library is open and students can book study spaces at the Library, Giraffe House and Cross Keys. Cross Key’s is also open for takeaways Monday-Friday.
More detail on services and opening times as well as bookable study space is available here -
On our Penryn Campus, the Student Information Point in the Peter Lanyon building remains open to support students studying on campus. The SERFS, REEF and Stella Turk buildings are open for approved research activity, and study space is available in the ESI building.
From 8 March, our Penryn Campus Library is open Monday-Friday 9am-9pm; Saturday-Sunday 10am-6pm. The Falmouth Campus Library is open Monday-Friday 10am-5pm; closed weekends.
The Compass and Library Helpdesk is open weekdays 9am-9pm; Weekends 10am-6pm.
The Koofi Café is open for take away only and the Penryn Campus Shop remains open, Monday to Friday.