Seminars and Workshop Videos
The recordings of our seminars and workshops are available on our YouTube Page:
"Healthy publics: enabling cultures and environments for health"
- Authors: Stephen Hinchliffe, Mark A. Jackson, Katrina Wyatt, Anne E. Barlow, Manuela Barreto, Linda Clare, Michael H. Depledge, Robin Durie, Lora E. Fleming, Nick Groom, Karyn Morrissey, Laura Salisbury & Felicity Thomas
- Published: 15th May 2018
- Link: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41599-018-0113-9
"Moral narratives and mental health: rethinking understandings of distress and healthcare support in contexts of austerity and welfare reform"
- Authors: Thomas F, Hansford L, Ford J, Wyatt K, McCabe R, Byng R
- Published: 10th April 2018
- Link: http://doi.org/10.1057/s41599-018-0091-y
"Using complexity principles to understand the nature of relations for creating a culture of publically engaged research within Higher Education Institutes"
- Authors: Durie RH, Wyatt K, Lundy C
- Published: E. Mitleton-Kelly, A. Paraskevas, and C. Day (eds.) Handbook of Research Methods in Complexity Science: Theory & Application. Cheltenham: Edward Elgar.
- Link: http://hdl.handle.net/10871/20417
The Shackleton Relationships Project - Report and Key Findings
- Authors: Barlow A, Ewing J, Janssens A, Blake S
- Published: 20th July 2018
- Link: https://ore.exeter.ac.uk/repository/handle/10871/33708
"Diagnostic technologies and antimicrobial use in livestock systems"
- Authors: Doherty S, Reyher K, Barrett D, Bard A, Buller H, Hinchliffe S, Chan R, Tait J, Bruce A, Adam K
- Published: 24th November 2018
- Link: http://doi.org/10.1136/vr.k4913
- Author: Hinchliffe S
- Published: 24th April 2018
- Chapter from: Companion to Environmental Studies by Castree N, Hulme, M, Proctor JD (eds) (Routledge: 2018)
"Antimicrobial use in food-producing animals: A rapid evidence assessment of stakeholder practices and beliefs"
- Authors: Hockenhull J, Turner AE, Reyher KK, Barrett DC, Jones L, Hinchliffe S, Buller HJ
- Published: 1st January 2017
- Link: http://doi.org/10.1136/vr.104304
- Authors: Hinchliffe S
- Published: 2018
"Who Are You Writing for? Differences in Response to Blog Design Between Scientists and Nonscientists"
- Authors: Anna Gardiner, Miriam Sullivan, Ann Grand
- Published: 12th January 2018
- Link: https://doi.org/10.1177%2F1075547017747608
Public Engagement: Attitudes, Culture and Ethos
- Authors: Duncan, Sophie; Grand, Ann; Hope-Stone, Hugh; Holliman, Richard; Hollingworth, Neville; Chambers, Jennie; Norton, Andrew; McDonald, Averil; Kukula, Marek and Gillespie, Derek
- Published: 2016
- Link: https://stfc.ukri.org/files/corporate-publications/pe-attitudes-culture-ethos/
"Health education and migration"
- Authors: Thomas F, Chase E, Aggleton P
- Published: 1st January 2018
- Link: http://doi.org/10.1177/0017896918813592
'Supporting mental health in low–income communities: implications for justice and equity'
- Author: Thomas, F and Hansford L
- Published: 2018
- Chapter from: Practical Justice: Principles, Practice and Social Change by Aggleton, P., Broom, A. and Moss, J. (eds) (Routledge: 2018)
The Vampire: A New History
- Author: Groom, N
- Published: New Haven and London: Yale University Press, 2018
Frankenstein, or The Modern Prometheus (1818 Text)
- Author: Mary Shelley, edition edited by Nick Groom
- Published: Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2018