School and University Groups
Our affordable large volume accommodation with coach parking is a great choice for school trips, particularly as we are a self-contained campus, creating a safe environment for your group. Exeter is ideally situated for school age groups, with many activities just on the doorstep.
On the Campus:
- A range of accommodation and catering to suit your needs
- 300 acres of gardens perfect for a treasure hunt, picnic or self-guided tour
- Extensive Sports Park providing coaching in cricket or tennis, or space to run your own activities
In Exeter City Centre:
- Free guided tours and entrance to the Royal Albert Memorial Museum
- Underground Passages and Historic Quayside
In the Countryside:
For further details take a look at our Group Schools information.
University Field Studies
Devon has a diverse physical environment which is rich in history and literature. With Dartmoor and Exmoor National Parks, the Jurassic Coastline and historical Exeter on the doorstep, the University of Exeter is an ideal base from which to actively explore various subjects of study, including:
For further details take a look at our Group Field Studies information or contact the Event Exeter Team on 0300 555 0214 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also find our Terms and Conditions helpful.