Thinking about a career in teaching: PGCE taster day
|A College of Social Sciences and International Studies event|
|Date||20 June 2014|
|Provider||College of Social Sciences and International Studies|
The event will focus on the following subjects:
- Secondary Maths
- Secondary Sciences (Chemistry, Physics & Biology)
- Secondary Religious Education
- Secondary Modern Foreign Languages
- Primary (a generalist course in which each students also specialises in one national curriculum subject)
Sessions will include:
- Routes into teaching and how to apply
- Q&A panel with trainee teachers and subject leaders
- Skills for teaching and how to develop them
- Microteaching workshop
A limited number of bursaries will be available to cover travel expenses for students wishing to attend.
More information about the PGCE is available here.
For more information, or to book your place, please contact Erika Borley.