MSc Projects in Data Science / Computer Science / Cyber Security / Business Analytics
We are looking for good ideas for summer research projects for our postgraduate students on MSc Data Science, MSc Advanced Computer Science, MSc Cyber Security Analytics, MSc Business Analytics, MSc Applied Data Science & Statistics, and related programmes. This is an opportunity to be matched up with academics and external partners to deliver some exciting collaborative projects.
Students can take on research projects in data science, AI, machine learning, computer science, software engineering, cyber security, and more. It is a low-cost/low-risk way to begin a new collaboration or develop an idea. The timeline is as follows:
• End of November - Deadline for project suggestions from academics and external sponsors
• December/January - Projects advertised to students
• January/February - Project allocations, match-making students and supervisors
• February-April - Preparatory work, background study
• April - August - Main work period
• August - Project completion.
Ideas can be submitted using this form by Monday 30 November 1700.
Please feel free to share this opportunity with anyone who might have a good project idea!
If you have questions, please contact Hywel Williams.