IDSAI Executive Board
The Institute for Data Science and Artificial Intelligence is overseen by the IDSAI Executive Board chaired by the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research and Impact), Professor Neil Gow FRS. The Board brings together the Pro Vice-Chancellors from all the University’s Colleges:
- Professor David Allen from the Business School
- Professor Clive Ballard from the College of Medicine and Health
- Professor Dan Charman from the College of Life and Environmental Sciences
- Professor Ken Evans from the College of Engineering, Maths and Physics
- Professor Wendy Robinson from the College of Social Sciences and International Studies
- Professor Andrew Thorpe from the College of Humanities.
The IDSAI Director, two Deputy Directors and the IDSAI Manager are also members of the Executive Board.
The Executive Board holds the full executive authority for IDSAI and looks to the IDSAI Director and Deputy Directors to deliver on the Institute’s aim to drive exciting new interdisciplinary research and education.
The Executive Board is supported by Jill Williams, Senior Administrator, IDSAI.