Mr Badar Afzal
Commercial & Business Programmes Administrator
Innovation Centre Phase 2
Innovation Centre Phase 2, University of Exeter, Rennes Drive, Exeter, EX4 4RN, UK
Office hours: My general office hours are 09:15-17:30 Monday- Friday.
My general office hours are 09:15-17:30 Monday- Friday.
I currently work as an administrator in Commercial & Business Programmes.
My job role includes:
- Consultancy finance project set-up/invoicing as well as answering general queries
- Setting the university up as a supplier with external clients/ dealing with requests for information
- Managing the team's shared mailbox- firstname.lastname@example.org
- SharePoint site administration
- Project life-cycle administration
- Drafting NDAs
I am also a Young Apprentice Ambassador for the South West Network, and an apprentice ambassador for the University of Exeter.
Level 4 BTEC Diploma and NVQ in Business Administration Systems at the University of Exeter.
I previously have worked at Sherborne School.