Impact and Partnership Development Manager - Health and Wellbeing
Innovation Centre Phase 2 Monday -109 Washington Singer,
Innovation Centre Phase 2, University of Exeter, Rennes Drive, Exeter, EX4 4RN, UK
Claire is the Impact and Partnership Development Manager for the Health and Wellbeing Theme and works extensively with a range of departments including Sports and Health Science, Psychology and the College of Medicine and Health.
She is responsible for impact development and manages a portfolio of Impact Case Studies. She also works with academics to develop new industrial, third sector and public sector partnerships.
Key areas of research currently taking place within her theme include:
- Healthy ageing
- Nutrition, health and metabolism
- Physical Activity and Health Across the Lifespan
- Children's Health and Exercise
- Vascular health
- Biomechanics and reducing injury risk
- Sporting performance
- Cognitive and psychophysiological determinants of human performance
- Mental health and wellbeing
Claire has worked in a variety management roles in the public, third and private sector with a focus on improving the health, wellbeing and aspirations of both young people and older people.