Applications for the Summer 2023 are now open! Please visit our How to Apply section to read the guidelines before making your application.
Deadline: 1 May
My time in the International Summer School at the University of Exeter was absolutely life-changing! I cannot recommend it highly enough. The staff are extremely friendly and genuinely care about the students there – they work hard to give them the best experience possible. I was enrolled in the Climate Change course, and it was an excellent educational experience. A variety of world-class lecturers and researchers were brought to speak to us on topics ranging from international environmental policy to glaciers to marine chemistry, and it was evident that each one had enthusiasm and passion for their subjects.
Jeremy - University of South Carolina, USA
You can apply online now for summer 2023 and until 1 May. If you have any questions or issues please contact us at email@example.com.
Guidelines for Applying
- Please ensure you choose the right age at the top of the page as it will filter out options based on your answer to the question.
- Ensure your full name is exactly as printed on your passport.
- All applications must use the English alphabet at all times.
- Double check your email address as we are unable to contact you if this is incorrect.
- Ensure that your address is not a temporary university residence or please notify us if your address is due to change over the summer.
- If you are not sure if your course has the necessary English language level, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a letter from the course provider to certify how much was taught in English.
- Write your subject area in Degree Major or specify which disciplines if you have yet to choose your major.
- If you don't receive an acknowledgement email upon completing the application form within 48 hours, please contact us on email@example.com to let us know. Likewise, if you don't receive a response to your application within 7 working days, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org