Applications are now open for the International Summer School and the Sustainability Summer Programme! Please click here to apply to join us this summer.
My time in the International Summer School at the University of Exeter was absolutely life-changing! I cannot recommend it highly enough. The staff are extremely friendly and genuinely care about the students there – they work hard to give them the best experience possible. I was enrolled in the Climate Change course, and it was an excellent educational experience. A variety of world-class lecturers and researchers were brought to speak to us on topics ranging from international environmental policy to glaciers to marine chemistry, and it was evident that each one had enthusiasm and passion for their subjects.
Jeremy - University of South Carolina, USA
Our application window will open in October for summer 2022 and the application form will be online. If you have any questions or issues please contact us at email@example.com.
Guidelines for Applying
- Please ensure you choose the right age at the top of the page as it will filter out options based on your answer to the question.
- If you are at university or studying at university level but under the age of 18, please enter the following answer at the top of the page 'No, but I will be 18 by the start of the programme' regardless of whether you will be 18 and then ensure you enter your correct date of birth on the application form. Once you have submitted your application form, we will then be in touch to discuss whether the programme will be suitable for you.
- Ensure your full name is exactly as printed on your passport.
- All applications must use the English alphabet at all times.
- Double check your email address as we are unable to contact you if this is incorrect.
- Ensure that your address is not a temporary university residence or please notify us if your address is due to change over the summer.
- Ensure that you tick whether you intend to take one or two courses and are fully aware of the workload should you decide to do two courses.
- If you are not sure if your course has the necessary English language level, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a letter from the course provider to certify how much was taught in English.
- Write your subject area in Degree Major or specify which disciplines if you have yet to choose your major.
- If you registered your interest on our website before applying, please ensure you give the same email address for us to apply any discounts. If the email addresses don't match, we will be unable to process the discount.
- If you don't receive an acknowledgement email upon completing the application form within 48 hours, please contact us on email@example.com to let us know. Likewise, if you don't receive a response to your application within 7 working days, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org