Applications are not yet open for the 2022 International Summer School or other programmes. Please complete our Register Your Interest form if you would like to be updated about the upcoming programmes and be notified of the opening of the application window.
My time in the International Summer School at the University of Exeter was absolutely life-changing! I cannot recommend it highly enough. The staff are extremely friendly and genuinely care about the students there – they work hard to give them the best experience possible. I was enrolled in the Climate Change course, and it was an excellent educational experience. A variety of world-class lecturers and researchers were brought to speak to us on topics ranging from international environmental policy to glaciers to marine chemistry, and it was evident that each one had enthusiasm and passion for their subjects.
Jeremy - University of South Carolina, USA
Our application window will open in October for summer 2022 and the application form will be online. If you have any questions or issues please contact us at email@example.com.
Guidelines for Applying
- Ensure your full name is exactly as printed on your passport
- All applications must use the English alphabet
- Double check your email address as we are unable to contact you if this is incorrect
- Ensure that your address is not a temporary university residence or please notify us if your address is due to change over the summer
- Ensure that you tick whether you intend to take one or two courses and are fully aware of the workload should you decide to do two courses
- If you are not sure if your course has the necessary English language level, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a letter from the course provider to certify how much was taught in English
- Write your subject area in Degree Major or specify which disciplines if you have yet to choose your major.
- If you registered your interest on our website before applying, please ensure you give the same email address for us to apply any discounts. If the email addresses don't match, we will be unable to process the discount
- For the Sustainability Summer Programme scholarships, please write a supporting statement of no more than 900 words of why you want to join the programme and how you think it will benefit you. Please attach this to your application form in the same area as your transcript or send it to email@example.com no more than 2 working days post application.