Diagnostic Imaging Radiation Incidents: Learning Together To Develop Best Practices
|An Exeter Medical School workshop|
|Date||3 September 2015|
|Time||9:30 to 16:30|
|Place||Sandy Park, Conference Centre, Exeter|
Keynote Speaker: Trevor Dale,FRAeS, Co-Founder and Managing Director of Atrainability, Retired British Airways Training Captain
Learn about how to develop best practices on how to report, monitor and improve practice relating to radiation incidents in diagnostic imaging departments during 1 one day workshop organised by Karen Knapp and Sue McAnulla.
In addition, the plenary speakers from the Care Quality Commission and Public Health England will
set the scene for why incident reporting is important and how practice can be improved through reflection, evaluating lessons learned, debriefing and creating a culture of building quality through openness.
Suitable for radiographers, medical physicists and students. CPD endorsement applied for through the Society and College of Radiographers.
• Duty of Candour and how to communicate radiation incidents
• Incident debriefing tools
• Dose management software
• Incident investigation and action planning COST
• Radiographers and medical physicists working in the NHS South West region £110
• Radiographers and medical physicists working outside the NHS South West region £220
To book visit: http://medicine.exeter.ac.uk/cpd
10% early bird discount if delegates book before 1 June 2015
|Provider||Exeter Medical School|