Applications Open - 30th January 2020
Applications Close - 7th June 2020
Programme Start - 19th July 2020
Programme End - 2nd August 2020
Included within the programme fee:
- Meet and Greet Transfer from Airport
- Half-board, En-Suite Accommodation on Campus
- Academic Sessions from Faculty, Students and Professionals
- Application Guidance
- Field Trips
- Exciting Social Programme
- Welfare and Support Team
- Return Transfer
For summer 2020, we are currently presenting three different academic pathways looking into the study and career options of:
- Biosciences (New for 2020)
- Business, Management & Economics
- Medicine & Healthcare
Each pathway will consist of:
- Sample lectures and demonstrations by faculty from the University, current students and also external professionals
- Field trips
- Workshops and group challenges
- Practical sessions
Throughout the programme, the pathways will look at application and entrance to higher education, particularly at the University of Exeter, as well as skills needed to succeed in higher education and beyond.
We are also exploring new programme areas to bring in to 2020 so if you don't see something you are interested in, please contact us.
An overarching theme in each pathway is a group study project which will bring together the knowledge and skills the students develop during the programme.
The exercise will involve a developing situation where the students need to discuss and react to the situation as it unfolds by deciding on their next steps and try to work through the situation to try to reach a positive outcome. Each situation is based on a potential or even current situation facing the world which they may well need to address or may be affected by in the future careers of each student.
This will run throughout each academic pathway and may involve working with other courses to find a best practice solution to the challenge.