‘It’s an experience of a lifetime! I was able to learn not only from the professors and seminars, but also from the other students and staff. I made connections spanning the globe that I’ll treasure for a very long time. I’m so thankful for the opportunity and that I chose to take it!’
If you are looking for more information about summer programmes in general, group applications or advertising for programmes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for the Pre University Summer School are now open until 10th June 2022. To apply, visit our online application form and choose the Under 18 option.
Fees and How to Pay
The programme fee of £2,600 includes:
- Airport transfer on arrival and departure day
- Breakfast and dinner each day
- All programme transport
- Full programme participation
- Social programme
- Field trip transport and admission fees
- Registration on summer platform
- Programme support with emergency line from the International Summer School Team
- Certificate of Attendance and Portfolio
Please note that the programme fee does not include the following:
- Transport to the UK or to Exeter unless as part of the airport transfer on arrivals day or from Exeter to Heathrow airport on departure day
- Travel or medical insurance
Successful applicants will be sent an offer letter, invoice and further information about the programme. A deposit of £300 is required to confirm your place on the programme; places operate on a first-come, first-served basis.
Places are limited and once the programme is full we cannot accept any more students.
There are three different ways to make payment:
This is our online payment site. Please follow the link to make either a deposit or full payment.
- When making payment, ensure to include the student name and reference number from your offer letter to allow us to match your payment to your profile.
- Please note that the deposit payment on the online store is fixed at £300 while the fee payment allows you to amend the amount.
- If you have already paid your deposit, please ensure you do not pay it a second time within the programme fee.
You are able to make a BACS transfer directly to our bank account. This is useful if the online store doesn’t accept your card payment or you do not have a suitable card to make the payment.
If you wish to make a BACS payment, please contact email@example.com and request the BACS transfer information before attempting to do so.
Payment by Cheque
If you are unable to make payment in any other way, the University will accept payment of total programme fees or deposit by cheque.
If you wish to make payment via cheque, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Care has been taken in the preparation of the programme but the University reserves the right to cancel or alter the content of courses and programme as a whole due to unforeseen circumstances.
In the unlikely event that a course is cancelled you will be offered a place on another course or a full refund.
We also require each student and a parent/guardian to sign our Code of Conduct. If any student should breach this Code of Conduct, we reserve the right to request the student leave the programme and the emergency contact will be informed. In this instance, no refund shall be provided.
Covid-19 Impact on the Programme
While we are eager to bring our programme back onto campus, we are still preparing a virtual programme this summer and will potentially be running both on campus on online. If we have to cancel our on campus programme for any reason, we will switch to our online provision fully and offer all attendees a full refund or a discounted place on our online programme. We reserve the right to amend or cancel the programme as we get closer to to the start date due to the uncertainty of Covid-19 around the world, but please be assured that any major decisions regarding our on campus provision will be taken at the earliest opportunity and will be communicated clearly to all attendees.
In order to withdraw from the programme, you should let us know by email.
If you have paid the programme fees or deposit and need to withdraw, fees will then be refunded in accordance with the terms set out below:
- On or before 20 May – 98% of the amount paid
- After 20 May – the deposit of £300 becomes non-refundable (we have fixed fees to pay per participant)
- Within the first two days of the programme – 50% of the programme fees
- After the first two days of the programme – no refund
All refunds are made in UK Sterling and we cannot refund any differences due to exchange rate fluctuations or any bank charges incurred. Refunds for online payments will be made onto the credit/debit card used to make the payment.
Please note that refunds for BACS transfers may take up to 28 days.