Professional Services Fellowship Scheme
A Professional Services Staff Fellowship program has been established to provide professional development opportunities and to share best practice and experience.
Applications from Professional Services staff are now welcomed for travel of up to 2 weeks to visit the University of Queensland. We expect to award up to 4 fellowships for Exeter staff to travel to UQ; travel must take place before July 2018.
As part of the application, an outline of the purpose, schedule, and expected outcomes for the trip must be provided, and approval from the line manager and potentially Head of area as well) is required. Approval from counterpart staff at the partner institution will also need to be received (this will be sought on behalf of applicants).
In this first round, as agreed by the QUEX Institute Strategy Board, applications from the following areas will be prioritised but staff from other areas will be considered as well:
- Doctoral College/Graduate School;
- Policy Planning and Business Intelligence/Planning and Business Intelligence;
- Innovation Impact and Business/Research Partnerships or Research Outputs and Impact Team;
- Communications and Marketing;
- Teaching Quality Assurance and Enhancement /Institute for Teaching and Learning Innovation
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis, as received.