This form is confidential. It is for students and staff to use. You can still report anonymously or formally in future.
What will happen if I submit an informal report?
- A member of the Equality and Diversity team will contact you to begin a conversation about your report and how best to proceed.
- If you do not want to be contacted, you can use the anonymous reporting form.
How we will use your information
- The specific information you provide will remain confidential, and will not be passed on to anyone else without your permission.
- The only exception to this is if we feel there is an unacceptable risk to an individual or to the University (see Safeguards).
- The University will use the information you provide to help us understand what kind of incidents are taking place within our community and take positive action.
- Anonymised reports on the data will be considered by the University’s Inclusivity Group, Vice Chancellor’s Executive Group (VCEG) and Council, and published annually online.