There may be implications for eligibility to join pension schemes for staff based overseas. If members of staff are permanently based in Europe out with the UK they may not eligible to be members of the existing University pension schemes.

Employees should contact the Pension and Reward Adviser for scheme specific advice.

Employee to obtain advice from the University Pensions Advisor if required