Please contact your HRBP


If your visa is for a shorter time than your contract of employment or your contract of employment is extended you may need to apply for an extension on your visa. If you have been in the UK for a continuous period of five years you may be eligible to apply for settlement. If you have not you will need to apply for an extension on your current visa or switch to another visa. Please contact the International Employment Officer as soon as possible to discuss your options.

If you think you may like to apply for settlement in the UK at a later stage please read the information available on the settlement pages.

Please also use the UKVI website for further information.