Spectrum Life is our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) which is a confidential, neutral service provided by an external company to support colleagues at the University, including free counselling.
Returning to campus
For support and advice on returning to campus please explore the below resources.
Advice for colleagues
- Staff: what you need to know and do before you come to campus
- Returning to work on campus: guidance for all staff
- Returning to campus: wellbeing guide for colleagues
Advice for managers
- Working on campus: guidance for managers
- Wellbeing guide: find out how best to support those on your team return to campus
- Working on campus: toolkit for management teams and managers
Here are some useful infographics from an organisation called BelievePerform we suscribe to. Once you click on any of the below you can then scroll through all of the images. You can then download these (by right clicking -> 'Save images as'). You can then zoom in for greater clarity.