Working from home
The resources below can help you to stay safe, healthy and productive when working from home. For further confidential guidance and support, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Staying healthy and productive
- Keeping healthy and productive remotely
- Leading a healthy and productive team remotely
- Working from home support for disabled colleagues
- Managing your workload at home
- Science based advice to boost your self-motivation
- Linked In has a range of resources to support you to work remotely, including tips to be productive, manage the impact on wellbeing and lead teams. The Linked In course ‘Time Management and Working from Home’ includes tips for working parents and other caregivers who might be balancing professional and personal responsibilities in the home.
- Learn Smart has a host of short videos, tips and articles to help with time management.
Researcher Development (PGR)
Our Researcher Development team is still continuing their online training programme for Postgraduate Researcher Students (PGRs) and are also putting in place additional support. Our online training provision is here to help PGRs with writing, project management, communicating your research via different mediums and on building networks. A full list of the courses coming up can be found on our website.