Do also let us know if you have any feedback on these web pages (as we are constantly updating them).
The Occupational Health team can also help you with expert confidential advice and support.
If you are unsure which team to contact feel free to email either Colleague Wellbeing or Occupational Health as we work closely together and will ensure you receive the support you need.
If you or someone you know is experiencing financial worries please refer to the support options below.
- Spectrum Life is our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) which is a confidential, neutral service provided by an external company to support colleagues at the University. Two of the support offerings they provide include financial and legal advice.
Financial Benefits and Discounts
- The University of Exeter's Financial Benefits and Discounts include Edenren (our new benefits platform), salary exchange schemes, Totum pro card, staff sports centre membership reduction and other discounts.
- The NHS Web Pages have information and advice on coping with financial worries.
- The Citizens Advice Bureau has advice and resources to help with financial matters, including debt.
- The charity Mind has a money and mental health section on its website, which includes advice on how to manage debt.
- Mental Health & Money Advice offers information and advice for anyone struggling with money because of mental illness, or whose financial situation is affecting their mental health.
- Other organisations offering helpful advice online include: