Change of Programme

If you are an Undergraduate student in your first year of study wishing to transfer between Colleges, please contact the Admissions Office using our online enquiry form to obtain the appropriate form. See the Undergraduate Study questions page for more information relating to first year Undergraduate change of programme between two Colleges. Please note that you will also need to obtain your form from Admissions if you are applying to re-start your first year on a new programme of study.

If you wish to change your programme of study after initial registration, and are in the second year of the programme or above, or the change is within the same College, please complete the appropriate form which may be obtained from your College. Please then return the completed form to Student Information Desk, Forum Building, Exeter, or Registry, Peter Lanyon Building, Tremough for processing. Please note that programme change requests are not automatically granted.

We will inform Student Finance England of any change of programme. However, if you are changing to a programme of longer duration please check with Student Finance England that grant/loan assistance can be extended to cover the longer course before you make the change.