Overseas students

Please make sure you arrange to have sufficient funds to pay your tuition and accommodation charges and for other living expenses before travelling, for details of how to pay please visit our how to pay page.

A European Union law has been passed capping the amount of money you can bring into the EU. You will be required to declare to customs if you are carrying more than €10,000. This could include cheques, travellers' cheques, money orders, etc. Forms on which to make the declaration are available at ports or airports. The HMRC website has a form available to download.

EU Fees Update

The same funding package, as for 2018/19 and before, will be available for EU students commencing study in 2019/20.

This means you will "continue to be eligible for 'home fee status', which means you will be charged the same tuition fees as UK students". For further information, please see England's published 2019/20 statement.