Funding A

For further information on EU students' entitlement to student funding visit the UKCISA website.

Funding for EU Students

If you are an EU or EEA student who is resident in the UK, you may be eligible to receive the same funding as a UK student. Please check the UKCISA website for further details.

Undergraduate EU students can apply for a Tuition Fee Loan. You must apply to Student Finance England for this loan. You will not be eligible for this loan if you are a national of a country that is part of the EEA, but not the EU. EU students are not eligible for maintenance loans or grants, or to apply to the Hardship and Retention Fund.

If you are an EU student starting an undergraduate course at the university in September 2012 or after, you will be eligible for the Access to Exeter Bursary, as long as your household income is below the threshold for each scheme. In order to apply you will need to have your household income assessed by Student Finance England. To do this you will need to complete a Higher Education Bursary Application Form (EU17B) . This will be sent to you automatically if you complete an application for a tuition fee loan.

PGCE students may be eligible for the Teacher Training Bursary.