The Hague - Global Leaders Experience
Global Leaders Experience - The Hague
About the Programme
Following two years of online delivery, the Global Leaders Experience is back and in-person! We are thrilled to be delivering this face-to-face edition of the Global Leaders Experience with the United Nations Institute for Training and Research in The Hague.
In line with UNITAR's mandate, this programme aspires to enhance participants' knowledge and skills in the areas of human rights and international affairs. This will empower them to take on leadership roles in their respective environments and continue to promote the respect for human rights in the world.
This programme offers its participants the opportunity to gain valuable insights into possible employment opportunities in the United Nations system in the stunning backdrop of The Hague.
Exact programme agenda to be confirmed, four days will be spent working with UNITAR and a potential fifth day on another project. This webpage will be updated as and when we have details.
When will it take place?
This programme will run from the 23rd - 30th July 2022
Eligibility Criteria - please ensure you meet all of the below before submitting an application
- Will be enrolled as an undergraduate student at the time of the programme (i.e. your graduation date does not fall before the programme)
- Applicants must be able to travel out to The Hague on the 23rd of July, and return on the 30th July
- Not currently on a year working or studying abroad
- Have an up to date passport with more than 6 months on it from date of return (30th July)
- Have not exceeded the 90 out of 180 days rule for travel in Europe by the date of the programme. If you are unsure of this please use this calculator.
- Students must meet one or more of the WP Criteria 21/22
- Students must be prepared to comply with all guidelines related to travel to The Netherlands as well as local guidance related to Coronavirus whilst on the programme.
Travel, accommodation and programme fees are covered for successful applicants to this programme. Not all meals will be covered.
How do I apply?
Pending the number of applications you may be required to undertake a phone interview for this position. This will take place week commencing 6th June.
Please direct all additional enquiries to email@example.com