University of Exeter Participant Registration Form
Thank you for your interest in University of Exeter online activities. Please read the sections below to find out what we need you to do next.
Registering Your Participation
If you have been asked to visit this page in order to register for an event (or programme of events), or because you have just taken part, we thank you in advance for telling us a bit about you to help us evaluate the effectiveness of our activity. Please now complete the registration form below.
If you want to find out more about how we use the data collected in this form, in addition to keeping in touch, please read our data usage information flyer.
- If you are a teacher/adviser, please write 'Teacher/adviser' next to 'Year Group'
- If you are a mature student considering going back into education, just put N/A for 'School' and 'Not currently in education' for 'Year Group'
- If you are a current University of Exeter student or member of staff, please write 'University of Exeter' next to 'School', and 'Student' or 'Staff' next to 'Year Group'
- If you are registering for any event on the International Women's Day programme, please write 'IWD' in response to this question: 'Which event or activity have you taken part in/do you wish to register for?'
- If you are registering for the Environment & Sustainability Day competition, please write 'E&S Day' in response to this question: 'Which event or activity have you taken part in/do you wish to register for?'