A PGCE course is demanding and to help you achieve your best results we take great care in providing excellent resources. In addition to the unsurpassed support and attention of our staff and school mentors, the campus facilities include:
- modern seminar rooms and lecture theatres
- £1m library refurbishment with new and improved study areas (both silent and group research spaces), improved IT facilities including a wireless network and a self-service facility
- extensive IT facilities, including a recently completed £0.5m refurbishment of an IT-enabled 100 seat lecture theatre
Time to unwind
Although academic resources are essential for your training, we also understand you will need some time to relax and unwind from your studies.
To help make your experience as enjoyable and complete as possible the following facilities are also available on St Luke’s Campus:
- X-Keys cafe bar
- an indoor swimming pool
- two gymnasia including a dedicated advanced conditioning studio
- lawn tennis/volleyball during the summer
The University has a very active Students’ Guild, which offers a range of activities and events for all students. In addition to the St Luke’s Campus, students are encouraged to take advantage of further facilities located on the Streatham Campus, which is only a short 20-minute walk away.
The University provides comprehensive student services that include AccessAbility, Student Learning Skills Service, Student Advice Unit, the Counselling Service, Students’ Union Advisors, the Student Health Centre, Family Centre and the Chaplaincy. Full details can be found on the University’s Postgraduate Study web pages.