We welcome visits from potential industry partners, and from those seeking research assistance to solve real world problems. Working closely with the commercial sector means we are ensuring our research is 100% translatable for use in the field, and makes a difference to those who need it most.
We are constantly striving to:
- Make valuable links - regional, national and international crossing sector boundaries
- Build a network - connecting visionary individuals to innovate and drive impact
- Uncover opportunities - working together in a mutually beneficial way to ultimately improve the lives of those with illnesses
- Secure investments - accessing relevant funding from both industry and government
- Collaborate - consulting, working on short or long-term contracts, or developing spin-out companies
We may be able to offer assistance with funding for visits to our centre - please get in touch to discuss meeting the Industry Research Team, touring our facility and finding out more about how we could work together.